Port out of KHA

To port out of Kendall Housing Authority, you will first need to notify your current Certification Specialist. They will know the necessary steps to port your voucher.


Once you have made the decision to port your voucher and we have prepared your paperwork and confirmed that your voucher was sent, you should contact the new housing authority office and ask for the Portability Specialist to set up a briefing and to receive moving papers.


For more information contact your current Specialist, Michelle Ross, at mross@dupagehousing.org or by phone at (630) 593-8218.